Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Irfan Pathan - A Kiss to Miss :)


Cricketer Irfan Pathan had an awkward time when a girl, who came on stage to collect a prize, suddenly jumped to kiss him!!!

Here is the video of the Kiss to miss for Irfan Pathan.... I guess Shivangi Dev, Irfan's fiancee will be proud of the choice she made ;)


The young girl could not succeed in her attempt, as the tall & youthful Pathan just pushed her aside and proved too tall for her to approach his cheeks (probably Shivangi was in his mind :D)

Checkout the Photos of Irfan Pathan & fiancee Shivangi Dev

“I didn’t plan anything. I just wanted to touch him and after that whatever happened … all of you have seen. Yes, I was asking lot of things… I was asking about Shivani and I was asking about him …and something else as well…. no I can’t tell you that… I just wanted to touch him ….I am very happy,” said Shabina Khatoon, the Kolkata girl.

The incident occurred during an event hosted by Tata Indicom. Irfan Pathan, the brand ambassador of Tata Indicom was present at the event accompanied by his elder brother Yusuf Pathan, who was busy signing Autographs & didn't even understand what was going on :)
They were distributing prizes to winners at the event organised when Shabina, who claims to be a die hard fan of Irfan Pathan tried her luck...

Irfan is all set to marry his long time girlfriend Shivangi Dev very soon....

Interesting links you might want to check:
Photos of Dhoni on Bikes
Photos of Irfan Pathan & fiancee Shivangi Dev
Wallpaper of Sachin's Childhood Memories
Wallpaper of Dravid's Childhood Memories
Wallpaper of Sachin's 36th Birthday
Wallpaper of Sachin Tendulkar in a light mood n laughing

Share this post with your friends....

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...